Saturday, March 10, 2018

2018/3/10 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Shopping. Kaga Kaede



Good evening!


Iiit's Kaga Kaede ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ



Yesterday I went shopping with
Iikubo-san and Morito-san!

 
I bought a bunch of clothes for the first time in a while.


Buying clothes that Iikubo-san
recommended to me was exciting o(^^o)(o^^)o



We're in the final stages of rehearsals, and the tour's going to be starting next week,,,,\(゜□゜)/



And today!

I appeared as a guest on
Youngtown Sunday!!


This is my first time appearing, I was so nervous
it was crazy how cold and sweaty I was, but
 


I got to talk about Gundam a little bit
so that was a lot of fun!!


Please give it a listen! ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ



Well then! (・Д・)ノ

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...