Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018/3/11 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『2018.3.11』Makino Maria

3/11
7 years since the great East Japan earthquake

We can't forget the Tohoku earthquake
not now, not ever.
And
I want to treasure
the kindness
and kind feelings.
I want to keep a firm grip on them.








Today when we finished with our
rehearsal for the spring tour,
I practiced dancing with Kaedii.
No matter how many times Maria asked
"One more time! One more time!"
Kaedii would keep dancing with me.
Thank you Kaedii




                                        Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...