Saturday, March 10, 2018

2018/3/10 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - NO!@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


 
My rehearsal clothes today

NO!

ウシシ

So I actually have a shirt that says YES on it to begin with

and then Iikubo-san gave me the NO! version of itイエローハートI wore it the first chance I gotキラキラ



 I did a lot of dancing and singing at rehearsals today so I'm going right to bedラブ

PS

 

I ate the Pom Pom Purin wagashi!
It tasted just like puddingプリンピンクハート



Purin-kun looks so cute sitting all by himself on the plateハートby the way this is a Christmas plate lolサンタトナカイジンジャーブレッドマン

Well then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...