Saturday, March 10, 2018

2018/3/10 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『(Information) Reprint Handshake Event♡2018 Pre-season B☆B's LOVErin pose♪*゚』Makino Maria

 
 
 
Makino Maria photobook『Maria 17-sai』
Reprint Handshake Event
on 3/26 has been announcedラブラブ
 
 
Date and time3/26 19:00~
VenueBookfirst Shinjuku
 
 
Makino Maria photobook『Maria 17-sai』reprint
Handshake & stamp event
 
You can find more information here
 
Maria's really happy
Thank you very much
 
 
 
 
 
Maria-chan Notice
 
Maria-chan Notice

『Blanc』
Makino Maria Blu-ray Disc
is now on sale
[On sale at]
Tokyo Akihabara storeNagoya Osu shopOsaka shop
You can find the digest video here

『Blanc』Super pekorinkooo
 
 
 
 
 
 
サンダルドレスリボンevelynリボンドレスサンダル
Miyazaki Yuka-san (Juice=Juice)
Makino Maria (Morning Musume. '18)
We got to be models for their catalogueラブラブ
A making video of the
evelyn 2018SS LOOKBOOK
has been uploaded
ラブラブver1ラブラブ
ラブラブver2ラブラブ
You can find evelyn's homepage here
サンダルドレスリボンAn MILLEリボンドレスサンダル
Michishige Sayumi-san
Michishige-san modeled for their catalogueワンピース
You can find An MILLE's homepage here
 
 
Michishige-san is soooo cute everyday
Maria loves Michishige Sayumi-san
 
                                     LOVEMaria
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
『Tooku Hanareta Onaji Sora no Shita de』
 
Maria watched it as it was airing.
 
Listening to Monday Bayline,
things Kyan Hitomi-san said
struck a chord with me.
 
There's so many things about Okinawa I don't know about yet, and things that I should know.
 
I really do wish I could
go to Okinawa with Kyan-san.
 
Tooku Hanareta Onaji Sora no Shita de
I'm glad I got to watch it.
Thank you very much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Right now
we're in the middle of rehearsals for the spring tour
 
 
Thank you for supporting usPekorinko
 
 
Today after the rehearsal was over
I went to Kamagaya (the stadium)
 
2018 Pre-season
野球Fighters vs. Yokohama野球
 
Maria-chan got to the stadium at the bottom of the 5th inning
 
 
While I was watching the match, when I looked to my right
there was Go-kun
Nakata Sho was walking around
He was walking towards the back.
 
 
I got there right around when Kondo Kensuke hit a home run.
Left Left
 
 
In the 7th inning
B☆B and Frep-kun ran around and danced
Maria didn't dance.
But I did sing
 
 
The new cheering song
is hard
 
I got Tsuruoka's cheering song down perfectly
I did my best to remember itMaria
 
Go-kun
Go-kun
Thank you
Matsumoto Go-kun
 
 
 
My onee-chan took this picture for me
 
クマToday's B☆Bクマ
 
①Onee-chan went and talked to B☆B音譜
②He was surprised that Maria cameB☆B
③And then B☆B did a LOVErin pose
④Then he called Maria over!




 
B☆B's LOVErin poseクマ
B☆B did such a great job合格
 
I had a handshake with B☆B.
Thank you, thank youB☆B(×3)
(I saw him again when I was leavingくま)
 
 
My onee-chan was sending me pictures
before I got to the stadium
When Maria got to the stadium
she took a picture of me
 


 
Thank you, thank youNee-chan(×3)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Red
 
I learned today
The color of my friend who I always watch
games with's backpackランドセル
 
They'll be a first grader soonキラキラ
 
 
 
 
It's almost spring
or maybe it's already spring
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow
 
 
                                        Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...