Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018/3/11 Haga Akane Ameblo - I think I wrote an understandable blog for the first time in a while. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



A week goes by so quickly doesn't it.........

I couldn't watch it as it was airing~
It's been a week since I felt the shock of that...


Well, in any case,

I didn't get to watch it as it was airing today either注意




I have to get up early on the days we have handshake events, but......
I have to get up early when we have rehearsals all day too晴れ


......speaking of that, I just said a week goes by quickly, right,,,



But in just a week.........

the spring tour's going to be starting滝汗ハッ


Oh, I'm not worried about it or anything,
I actually have a pretty good feeling coming out of rehearsalsニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤニヤ


It's just......I'm nervous............




"Tour first day"

Just hearing those words makes me nervous注意



But I'm going to trust in the results of our practice
and have lots and lots of fun with it!!!!!!


And of course, I want everyone who comes

to leave feeling like they had fun!
I'm going to give the rest of our rehearsals all I've got 炎




We get to go to

so many different places again this tour!!!!


There's no show in
Akane's hometown, Nagano, this time though......





...there's actually a really good reason for this!

The venue we usually perform at in Nagano,
"Hokuto Community Hall",


is currently being remodeled もやもや




So we weren't able to go!
There are other places around there, but...

They're either too small...... or they're too big.........



So in Nagano,

there's a venue that can hold 8000 people, "Big Hat",
and also one that can hold 20,000 people, "M-Wave"


So there are really big venues!

If you're wondering why,
it's because the Olympics were held here 真顔




Actually, Morning Musume. had concerts here,

in spring of 2001 and summer of 2002 they went to M-Wave,

and in fall 2003 they when to Big Hat!!!



Akane wants to go someday too ピンクハート

...well, for this time
since Hokuto Community Hall is being remodeled,

we don't have a show in Nagano, but.........



we do have a show happening
in the same Chubu region that Nagano's in, Fukui←and
 
blog applications are now open 鉛筆



5/27  at 14:30
Phoenix Plaza Dai Hall (Fukui)


You can find it →here←!!!

Please come see us ピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート


Sunrise juuuump ニヤニヤハッ


Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...