Monday, March 12, 2018

2018/3/12 Haga Akane Ameblo - I love all. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today, 3/12, is
Oda Sakura-san's birthdayピンクハート


Happy birthdayバースデーケーキピンクハート

I really, really love
Oda-san's singing voice............



There are some parts she sings in the songs we'll be doing

in our upcoming tour that I really like!!!


I especially like it when she hits high notesブルーハート



Back then the parts I would listen to on repeat were
in "Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai",

"Kyou no kotae ga dou deru ka wa"


and,
in "Password in 0",

"I love all yo no subete aishiteiru"


ブルーハート
I still really like themブルーハート


I love Dokyuu no Go Sign a lot too!

{4FEE7F60-9AA7-45E4-A3BF-5C9022249C2F}

After we surprised Oda-san,

we all did a toast with our chicken wings and tomatoesシャンパン


I feel like whenever we give Oda-san a cake,
it's usually something like steak or other meatニヤニヤlol



I hope that Oda-san
has a great yearクローバー


.........I'm sleepy. I'm sleeping.

Akanerune (-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...