Monday, March 12, 2018

2018/3/12 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『HBD Oda Sakura-san♡Oda-san is a good singer♪*゚』Makino Maria


『Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Concert Tour 2018 Spring
~We are MORNING MUSUME.~』

Member blog applications are now open
アップ
You can find more information here




Right now
we're in the middle of rehearsals for the spring tour音譜

When we were done rehearsing,
everyone celebrated Oda Sakura-san's birthday together

Happy BirthdayOda-san






Today, 3/12, is
Oda-san's birthday

Oda-san, happy birthday

{A1B5BF45-A05B-4C6F-910A-7D9283AB1724}

Oda-san,
no matter what,
when we're going to recordings you help me with singing

One time during recordings, hearing me sing the director said to me,
"Oh! Nice job."
 I told him,
"Oda-san taught me!"

Maria loves Oda-san's singing
I love Oda-san


During auditions for Morning Musume.'s 11th generation,
I said to Tsunku ♂-san,
"Oda-chan is a good singer."

Even now I think
"Oda-san is a good singer."

It hasn't changed ever since we first met
I love how kind Oda-san is

Oda-san, I hope you have a LOVErin year





 
I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow
 
 
                                        Makino Maria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...