Monday, March 12, 2018

2018/3/12 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Chicken wings! Kaga Kaede

Good evening!



Iiit's Kaga Kaede (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆



Today was Oda-san's birthdayyyyy!!!

We've gotten to celebrate two different birthdays while we've been doing rehearsals,,,,.



She's turning 19, so she had a cake!


,,,or not.


We had tons of chicken wings instead!!!

That was pretty surprising. ∑(゚Д゚)


I thought I'd send her a message when it hit midnight,
but before I even knew it, it was the morning. (TωT)

When I looked at my phone in the morning it wasn't charged,
so I bet I dozed off without realizing it.


Please keep teaching me about singing from now on!!


{C0C9CEBA-A895-4350-8FA7-2FC38776FC2E}


We finished rehearsals for the spring tour today!

It's only about 5 days away, right??

We'll get to take all of our hard work and growth from

rehearsals and put it towards making the first tour date the best ever!!! :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:



Well then! (・Д・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...