Tuesday, March 13, 2018

2018/3/13 Haga Akane - But you can't just rest! Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Lately I've really liked going outside!

...weeell, more than outside itself,
I like being beneath the blue sky at this time of yearブルーハート



The weather's really nice out, isn't it...!

It's not too hot, so you don't get sweaty,

and it's not too cold either, so you don't need to dress warm,


and when I see how blue the sky is,
it just makes me want to go walk aroundハイヒールハート



I usually think of the act of walking(?) as being tiring,

but it can actually be refreshing!


Walking by myself is good, of course, but...

Walking around with Haachin and Chii
and talking about dumb things is the best!



When we're done with rehearsals we'll be all tired from dancing, but

us 3 will walk all the way back to the stationウインクイエローハート





"Resting" doesn't just mean things like sleeping and taking it easy at home......


"Resting" can mean

if you have homework, or something you need to do,
instead of doing "the things you need to do",

you do "the things you want to do" instead!



If shopping was "the thing I want to do", then
that in itself could be a form of "resting",

it's not only just like

you should sleep when you get tired.........



Well, really,
if "the thing you want to do" is sleeping,

then I think it's fine to sleep as much as you want,



just,
I think that doing "the things I want to do"

is what "resting" means to me!






Oh, but, at night,
"I don't want to sleep so it's fine if I stay up~"

Please don't do this注意



I've been talking about "resting" this whole time
on the premise that sleeping is really important after all注意注意注意注意

{248CEF39-57E6-4F7B-8C47-D659F66FD0FA}

Right.

Yesterday, the actress I like,

Yamamoto Maika-san
released a photobook,



I want it so badピンクハート

I went to the bookstore, but
...I guess I'm inexperienced when it comes to looking for books,,



To begin with, they didn't have anything like photobooks!

Not just actresses,
they didn't have any idol photobooks either



So, I'm going to announce my plans for the day after tomorrow.

Wake up
→sing
→Let's go to work
→Work's dooone
→Go to the bookstore and look until I find it
→Go home
→Read it carefully
→Be happy
→Watch LupiPat-sama to wrap up the day
→Take a bath or something...
→Sleep


(*`ω´*)Smug

I'm looking forward to itピンクハート



Well then
Akanerune (-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...