Thursday, March 8, 2018

2018/3/8 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Marutto. Kaga Kaede

Good evening!


Iiit's Kaga Kaede (≧▽≦)



Today we had a recording for the
「Morning Musume. Marutto 20 years Special!」
airing on NHK on 3/31 ヘ(゚∀゚*)ノ

 

The balloons on the set were so cute
I was super happy!!


And I think I was able to dance pretty cutely, too v(^-^)v


It's airing from 23:45~28:25 on 3/31!

Look forward to it (*^ω^*)




In my spare time, I went to get a massage by myself for the first(?) time.


There's been times my mom has taken me to go get a massage, but I've never had the courage to go by myself, so I'm glad I went (・ω・)b


Just, the massage felt so good, I fell asleep
I don't remember a thing!! lol



Well then! (・Д・)ノ


P.S. I got really hyped up watching a basketball match with Nonaka-san!
Basketball really is entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...