Thursday, March 8, 2018

2018/3/8 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - A fulfilling day/Tokyo Sports/Today's Lakers@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


 
It's rehearsal time, so,,
Lately I've been testing out all sorts of hairstyles.イヒ

The one in the picture is a curled half up.

I thought, this is the perfect time, so I'm gonna try out lots of hairstyles! lol



↑I tried using a straightening iron and my hands to curl my hair.
It's a process of trial and error!ハート


I did a lot of different things todayハート
Like a recording, and rehearsals.

I got to do an interview with Ishida-san for Tokyo Sports, tooピンクハート(Look forward to the interviewキラキラ)



And of course I checked in with the Lakers' matchニコイエローハートYes, of course! I was doing my best to watch the videoチョキlol


By the time I could start watching today, it was already at the end (the 4th quarter)....They had a close match against the Orlando Magicガーン

Watching it by myself felt lonely, so I called Kaedii over...ハートアセアセWe watched it togetherラブラブ



At the very, very, very, very end of today's match! lol Thanks to Brook Lopez's actions (it was decided by a free throw), the Lakers wonキラキラ

So, I watched the match before this too, and,,
Lopez cut his hair!キョロキョロI was wondering while I watching the match, is that what's giving him his power?!


It seemed like they were going to lose by a tiny margin until the last 5 seconds, so seeing that happen got me really excited.キラキラ



Kaedii said she had fun tooキラキラHearing that from her made me happy!

You guys should really give watching it a try too! lolol




Well, that's why my day felt fulfilling. How were you guys' days?イエローハート

Well then, well then

PS

The answer to the English quiz yesterday

What did I feel about writing a letter?

While I was writing it I was like, how many years has it been since I wrote a letter?! It's been such a long time, it actually felt pretty freshキラキラ照れlol

Usually I'm just using my phone, but a letter can be nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...