Friday, March 16, 2018

I'm going on a short hiatus!

Hi everyone, sorry about the lack of translations for the past couple days! To make a long story short, I'm going to be taking a break from blog translations until early April.

I've been busy with finals the past week, and on top of that I also happened to get sick...again. Needless to say it's been a pretty straining week and I found myself with not a lot of time to work on translations.

I'm going to be in Japan for a couple weeks starting on the 20th, and I had already planned on taking a little break from translating during that time. So, I guess that hiatus is going to be extended forward by a couple days.

I'll be back in early April so I'll get back into things around then! Also, I'm planning on writing up some trip reports once I'm back so I'll probably post those here as well.

Thanks for reading, and see you in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...