Saturday, May 23, 2020

I can't think of a title

It's been 2 years since I touched this blog...so much for a month or so long hiatus huh. Turns out trying to translate a daily blog while studying and working is an easy way to burn yourself out, who would've thought.

Unfortunately(?) I'm not back to translate blogs. The girl who I named this blog after doesn't even really have one I can translate publicly anymore. I do still dabble in some casual (read: amateur and borderline unreadable) translation in my spare time, and what with being stuck inside all day every day I'm suddenly dealing with a lot more spare time than I ever thought I'd have in my adult life... So, maybe the motivation to translate has returned. Not consistently, of course. I'm not going to commit to that...

Anyway, I need a place to dump my shitty translations, and instead of making yet another blog fated to fall out of my memory in a couple weeks, I thought I might as well use the one I could actually remember the name of. So yeah, that's what I'll be using this for now I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...