Sunday, January 28, 2018

2018/1/28 Haga Akane Ameblo - Morning Musume. Major Debut 20th Anniversary. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today's the 20th anniversary of Morning Musume.'s major debutピンクハート


Every time I hear about the 20th anniversary, I think about this,

I'm really so happy that I'm able to
be active as a member of Morning Musume. at such a wonderful time...ピンクハート



Getting to celebrate the

20th anniversary of my beloved Morning Musume. together with the members,,,,


I'm full of happy feelingsクローバー





And, on a day like this,

we had a HelloCon in Nagoya, right.........


When the first song, Morning Coffee(20th Anniversary Ver.), started
You thought it would just be us Hello members singing, but......

Unbelievably, the first generation appearedハッ




The first chorus was just the first generation.

From the second chorus, on
Morning Musume. '18 took turns singing, so it was 18 people.

And then, at the very end, everyone sang together!!!



During the first chorus,
we were watching closely from the wings,

agh...the tears......I couldn't stop them.........


Right then, at that moment
the Morning Musume. I had always wished I could see but knew I couldn't was right there in front of my eyes...





The fact we could perform together,

the fact we could stand on the same stage,

it was such a blissful timeクローバー



Nakazawa Yuko-san said,
「The fact that we can appear on TV or perform at concerts like this is all thanks to you. Thank you.」

Hearing her say that,
it made me really, really so happy.



And, I'm
so full of thanks towards Nakazawa-san, and my senpai who started the history of Morning Musume.


To the Morning Musume. of right now,

she gave us a sash to represent our connected histories,
I'm really grateful.
 



The sash that my
senpai treasured so much,

to make sure I'll never ever drop it,
I'll always wear it on my shoulder,

and, I want to stay connected like that.



I always want to be connected to
my beloved Morning Musume.!!!

From now on too, please,

give Morning Musume. your support!!!!!!!


We're going to do our best!!!!!!

pic

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...