Sunday, January 28, 2018

2018/1/28 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Sleeptalking/Music video! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Today we had another concert in Nagoya爆笑
We had a concert in Nagoya yesterday too, so I stayed in a hotel! I shared a room with Kaedii( *´︶`*)


This was the first time we've shared a roomウシシ

She told me, 「I can't get up early so please wake me up!」
so, I woke her up early ( ˘ᵕ˘ ) lol


Oh yeah, I tend to talk in my sleep a lot, so lol
I tried out an app that records your sleep talking, but when I went to check it in the morning, it seemed like I was too far away so it didn't pick up on anythingニコニコ! I'll try it again next time( •̀∀•́ )bキラキラ

I'll let you guys know if I say something. lol


Lately it seems like (though I didn't yesterday),
Okay.
I say this a lot in my sleep. lolol ニコ

I have no memory of saying itポーン




Well
That's all! lolol



Today's concert was the last time we'll be doing the FULL SCORE patternハート...it's already the last?! I was thinking about that(T_T)but I had fun♡♡


Thank you!




Aaalso
This is random, but do you know what outfit this isハート

 The answer is!

Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite

That outfit♡It might be kind of hard to tell from this picture, but the sleeves are really cute and flutteryピンクハート


This song's music video٩( 'ω' )و
You can watch a little bit of it♡





From hereニコニコ



And, our collaboration with Morning Musume. 1st gen, Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.) has been uploaded too!ピンクハート





I'm going to write about
these 2 in more depth in a later blog!キラキラ



Look forward to it!



Well then, tomorrow's the start of another week♡
Let's do our best照れ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...