Monday, January 29, 2018

2018/1/29 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『♡Getting a shot→Totoro♡♪*゚』Makino Maria


Maria-chan Notice



It's streaming now音譜
Please give it a listenPekorinko
『Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.)』
Morning Musume. 20th















Today I got my shots.


I went today in a hugehugerush


Totoro


Ever since I was a ChibiMaria
after I get a shot
there's Totoro
I'd have Totoro stuck on the spot I got the shot

I asked again today
「Please give me Totoro」
And then
「We have the Soot Sprites too.」
they showed me those
There were so many Totoros
Maria picked out the main Totoro


My doctor told me
「Maria-chan, you do a good job of keeping your hands and mouth clean!」.

Right before the shot, they said
「Maria-chan, there's one more shot after this.」
Maria went
「Ehh!!!」
I was surprised


That wasn't the end of it...


To be continued next time

                                               OK
I learned a lot today本鉛筆



I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


 Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...