Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018/1/30 Haga Akane Ameblo - Ooedo-Onsen-Monogatari with Musubu (´∀`*)。Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Yesterday, the truth is, last night,
I went to Ooedo-Onsen-Monogatari富士山日本国旗


It was my first time at Ooedo Onsen,

I went with Musubu-channnnnnイエローハート



We picked out where we were going to go hang out the night before, but I was looking forward to it so much from the moment we decided!

All hyped and excited,

we headed towards Odaiba流れ星



This is a tangent, but
Akane really likes Odaiba~~


I feel like you can't get to Odaiba without entering by crossing over the Rainbow Bridge...

It's a little bit separate from the city,

In Tokyo, the spaces for buildings are really narrow,
so a lot of buildings are build up really vertical and tall, but

in Odaiba, in the space they decided on,
they could expand decently horizontally,

the sky looks so big and wide,

there's an airport nearby,
so you can see the airplanes flying close by.



There's a ferris wheel,
Fuji TV is there too,
and the Statue of Liberty,
and the Museum of Maritime Science,

there's lots of amazing buildings,



I really like it, yes





...anyway I'm gonna put my Odaiba love aside注意

Ooedo Onsen
feels like another world, in a good way, doesn't it

It's not the "land of dreams", but

It's like "The・Edo日本国旗"? (lol)



So,
taking in that atmosphere,

in the first place, I had planned to enter the premises with Musubu like, "Ready, set (jump!)" (lol)



It was fun picking out a yukata and sash~


I'm wearing casual natural makeupアイシャドウブラシ口紅



Taking it easy in the footbath~~~

Getting fish therapy~~~


I was afraid of the fish therapy
I couldn't put my feet in for the first five minutes, I was really scared, I was seriously scared


But,
the stone sauna was a lot of fun炎



There weren't a lot of other guests,

It almost felt like we had reserved it, we talked about all kinds of things by ourselves鉛筆



It was so...feeling secure is the wrong phrase......

It felt stable...and like...secure...like......

It was at the level that I thought, you can be this at ease when you're with someone!? We don't have to worry too much when we're together.



We can talk about anything,
we don't have to overthink it,

because we've already thought about it beforeニヤニヤ


When we went stopping, for the most part we even wanted to go to the same stores~~~


If we wanted to go somewhere else,

「I want to go to that shop for a little」
「Ok, I'll be over here」
「「See you then!」」

It was kinda like that, we really give each other a lot of freedom (lol)




Musubu is easy to spot,
so it's ok even if I lose sight of her~目


If you see a tiny cute girl with a bob,

it has to be Musubuイエローハート

But even though she's tiny, on the inside she takes things so seriously, it surprises me every time.



Even though she's only two months older than me~

I'm someone who gets told I'm taking things seriously too, though~~~



She's so much more on it than I am.


She talks like an adult!
But of course, she still has times she acts like a child!

Just yesterday, when we were going home,

she said,

「I don't wanna go hooome!! I'll miss you~~!!!」ピンクハート




Since Musubu's always so mature,
her childish side was really cute...ピンクハート

But, it's like,

I can't go, cute~~~~, eitherピンクハート(lol)



Right away, I said
「You've gotta go home~」
and we went our separate ways...


Oh! Speaking of that!

We got our fortunes told!!!




When they talked about Akane,
I was thinking, (Ah~ I get this~~~)

And when they talked about Musubu,
for the most part I sympathized with it (lol)


Fortune telling's really amazing, huh~虫めがね




Akane's someone who

doesn't get bothered by the little things one bit!!!



Yup! I agree!!!
And even when I'm down, I'm back up on my feet in an instnatウインク

Heheheh(*`ω´*)Smug


And of course,
when we left Ooedo-Onsen,

we left like, 「Ready, set (jump!)」手




The moment we left, we were back in realityポーンハッ
It felt kind of emptyyyyyy


It was a empty as when you're leaving the Land of Dreamsもやもや

But it was tons of funデレデレピンクハート




...That's all!
This has been a report on HaMu-ster's outinggg
(*はむスター, or HaMu-ster, is a pun on Haga and Musubu and hamusutaa/hamster)

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

p.s.
I talked too much←

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...