Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018/1/30 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Hello Kitty Cafe! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


Today I went shopping with my mom. I got lots of clothes ꉂꉂ(ᵔᗜᵔ*)キラキラWe walked around a lot lol
When I got home, I looked at my phone's pedometer, and it said I'd walked 15,000 steps! I was so surprised!



And when we took a break from shopping. I went somewhere I've always wanted to go as a Sanrio-loverハート


The Hello Kitty Cafe♡
I had a matcha latte

It was brimming with cuteness~!

 

I rode the Hello Kitty busグラサン


I used up my energy walking around so much, so it was really refreshing(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑


How was your day, everyone??




Aaalso♡I have a notice
Gekkan Entame goes on sale todayピンクハート
Me, Iikubo-san, and Yokoyan are in itニコWe tell you all you need to know about the members of Morning Musume. '18(*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑ Definitely check it out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...