Sunday, February 11, 2018

2018/2/10 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Sendai!/Miyagawa Maya-san! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


Today we had a concert in Sendaiキラキラ



Ishida-san was so cute today, she was sparkling even more than usualピンクハートI really really like Ishida-san's hairstyle where she curls it a little and braids it in the back (her hairstyle today)照れ

 

And, I ate the food you think of when you hear Sendai, beef tongue. I'll be posting a picture of the beef tongue later on the tour diary on HaroMobaハート

To be honest I liked the beef tongue just as much as the soybean shake! There's so many tasty foods, it's amazing.



I had fun at the concert, and I got to eat beef tongue! I'm basking in happinessラブラブ




The second half of this blog will be the
NBA corner.
Today I'll be showing one of my fellow ambassadors, Miyagawa Maya-sanハート

 

Maya-san is working as a fitness model, so she's got a beautiful figure(♡ω♡)ラブラブ

She's always friendly and starts conversations with me, so she feels like a big sister to me笑い泣きハート


By the way, among the members I'm the youngest. I've never been the youngest in a group even among my peers, so it feels fresh( ˘ᵕ˘ )キラキラ





Well then, finally some NBA info.
NBA currently haaas
30 teams!バスケ


I'll write more about this tomorrow.

Well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...