Friday, February 23, 2018

2018/2/23 Haga Akane Ameblo - My birthday feels pretty close. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Lately I've been really into tea,
and today I discovered a new teaお茶ピンクハート


Shinshusoba-chaピンクハートピンクハートピンクハート

I bought it the moment I found it (lol)(lol)



Warm tea
is really relaxing, huh...and it's good too......



For warm tea, I like houjicha,

and for cold tea, I like mugichaピンクハート


Oh, by the way, the clothes I'm
wearing today were a birthday present from Haachin!

It's from this year←


She gave it to me kinda earlyyyyy




When I think about how close my birthday is,
I get really hyped upニヤニヤ炎

I'm so excited!!!!!!!



Now that I'm turning 16,
some people say, 「you're still only 16?!」,

and some people say, 「so you're already 16...when you joined you were only 12...you've really grown up...」.



People have lots of different thoughts,
but I'm not sure if I'm more on the "already" side or the "still" side (lol)(lol)

More than anything,
I'm happy that everyone's celebrating with meピンクハート



I'm looking forward to the moment the clock hits midnight!


I'm looking forward to my birthday event tooピンクハート
...are you going to come to my birthday event?





Ehh!! You still haven't applied!?


It's on 3/27,
at TOKYO FM HALL!

There's a show at 18:00, and a show at 19:45開演!!!



I'm going to have a live......
and there's going to be a talk corner too......

I'm looking forward to it so much even now...流れ星



The deadline to apply is
until 12:00 on 2/27!!!


I'll be waiting for you so please come!!!!!

 
My guest last year, Haachinブルーハート

I really wanted to go to
Haachin's birthday event this yearrrr!!!!



I've gone every year鉛筆

But this year I ended up having some work,,


I hope I can go next year!!!


Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...