Wednesday, February 14, 2018

2018/2/14 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - HaroMoni. Kaga Kaede

Good evening!!



Iiit's Kaga Kaede (°∀°)b 



Did you guys watch the

「Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Special」


that aired the other day??



It was only airing locally in Kanto, so
I'm sure there are lots of you that weren't able to watch it,,,.

I'm sorry that happened 。゚(T^T)゚。



Maybe one day they'll rebroadcast it,,,that's what I'm hoping.


Between the revival of HaroMoni. and Hello!Pro News,

it was full of things that got my heart pumping (〃∇〃)



HaroMoni. was trending around when it aired!!!


I was really nervous during the recording, but
hearing all of the OGs talk about their time in the group,
watching old famous scenes,
and even getting to talk myself,

I got to make a lot of important memories!!




And yesterday, I had a location shoot in

Sendai with Ishida Ayumi-san for J-MELO!


Date Masamune!!


This is my first time seeing it in person (≧▽≦)



I guess it snowed before we came,
because it was piled up pretty thick!!!



This was the first time I've ever seen so much snow,
so seeing a pure white place no one had walked through,
I got all hyped up, like
I wanna sleep there all spread out!!! Not that I actually could sleep there. lol



This time we got to do the suzume-odori dance
with students from Tohoku University!


It was so much fun
getting to wear a real happi and having our makeup done!!!


I'll let you guys know when it's airing later! v(^-^)v




Did you guys get chocolate for Valentine's day??


I bought some Galbo at a convenience store
and enjoyed it by myself!! lolol




Well then!(・Д・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...