Wednesday, February 14, 2018

2018/2/14 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - times square@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Happy valentines day~~

Last week I was training for the NBA, but

during my free time, I went to New York's
Times Square!
 

This was actually my first time in New York.

I grew up in a rural part of America, so being in New York felt really freshハートBut, after all America is AmericaアメリカSo even there, there were lots of things that felt familiar to me!

The seasonings, the portions sizes, it felt like America.



People in New York and the NBA staff noticed my Alabama accent (the dialect from where I grew up) right away lolガーン

I was surprised! lolol

I guess the way you can tell where someone's from by how they talkアセアセ

 
The way the streets are full of color is cute義理チョコ



I'm happy I can go overseas for work like thisピンクハートI want to keep this experience going from now on...!


Finally, the NBA cornerハート


The regular season starts in October!


And last of all an English quiz.

What am I into right now?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...