Monday, February 19, 2018

2018/2/19 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - I have a big announcement about what team I support! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


hello from LAピンクハート
I'm in the hot Los Angeles for All-Star 2018 right noww.

I've taken a lot of pictures in Los Angeles, so I'll be posting those in a little while!

 

And, today...


 
     There's something I'd like to announce to all of you guysイエローハートイエローハートイエローハート


Today

the team I've been assigned to as an NBA ambassador has been decided on!

 

I'll be with the
Los Angeles Lakersイエローハート


I'm in the Lakers' headquarters, LA, right nowイエローハート

There are a lot of young athletes around my age in the Lakers right nowびっくり




The uniform I'm wearing,
#2
is Lonzo Ball's, an athlete with a lot of potential at 20!



I've gotta learn more about the Lakers from now onキラキラThe Lakers have a deep history, and they're popular!! You guys should use this as your chance! Let's watch the NBAイエローハート


You can watch the matches on Rakuten TV!



I'm having fun as an ambassador right now, but I'm looking forward to what's next tooイエローハートイエローハーツHaving things to get excited over is fun!



And!


Today is Chiichan's birthdayピンクハート

Ha-ppy-birth-dayピンクハート

 
The way Chiichan calls herself Chii is so cute it makes me feel fluffy inside照れ



For her birthday I'm giving Chiichan something she requestedハート


What do you guys think it could be???


Well then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...