Monday, February 19, 2018

2018/2/19 Haga Akane Ameblo - I went out of my way to be a little informal. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Winter's cold, so you do things like wear
layers, or wear a coat, right

If you do that, you can protect yourself from the cold outside, but......



If you're at a shopping mall, or
on a train or something, it's really hot, isn't it炎



I think a lot of people would say, you should just take it off!

but doing that is such a pain (lol)



Also,
if you're covering your head with a hood,

depending on how short your hair is,
it could get weirdly tangled up,

so getting my hair in my hood


really troubles meもやもや




Haa...There's nothing I can do about this......

I wish my hair would just grow out alreadyyyyyyyyyyyムキー注意


Lately,
I've tried changing my makeup up

When I cut my bangs recently,
they ended up looking weird,,,



So,


I took half my bangs,

and I tried doing a kind of high school girl-ish style where it flows off to the side( ̄∀ ̄)


Even then it definitely still looks kind of misshapen

I thought I wanted to cut my bangs...

I'm regretting it now.........


I hope not just the rest of my hair,
but also my bangs grow out soooooooon

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...