Monday, February 19, 2018

2018/2/19 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - ChiiBirth\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!




Chiichaaan!!
Happy birthday\(^^)/




Today, once I was done with work I rushed over to her birthday event lolol

 
I was watching it hidden in the audience

Soo cuuuuuuuute!!!



And then

When the event was over I was waiting in the wings,
then I heard "Haaachiiin!!" and she gave me a huggg

I've been had,, Chiitan's cuteness is as stable as ever at 18\(^^)/




Since we've been working together in the same group,
I've gotten to know Chiichan's appeal even more




Thank you for always laughing at Haruna's stupid jokes


It's pretty special,
you're a member who understands Haruna's jokes lolol



Talk more with Haruna,
and master Kansai-ben\(^^)/

 
Make this year a good one\(^^)/

Honana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...