Friday, February 2, 2018

2018/2/2 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Maria \(^^)/ Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!




Maria
Happy birthday!!!


Maria-chan is really cute
a hard worker
and kind\(^^)/\(^^)/



I was really happy we got to do a photoshoot together at a skate rinkk!!!




Just looking at her, she seems so mature I feel like she's older than me,
but when you talk to her, you can see the gap between her childish side,


how much she loooves baseball,

and LOVErin and pekorin and stuff,


I think Maria has many charms



We're from the same generation,
but Maria's always the one to take the lead in the 12th generation, so there are a lot of parts of her I respect too!!



Today's NyanNyan day, right(*´エ`*)



Once again

Happy birthdayyy!!!

I hope you have an amazing year!!!!





Now, finally, here's a picture from today\(^^)/

 
I ate some chewy friess!!

Honana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...