Thursday, February 1, 2018

2018/2/1 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - American tea @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

February's begun, huhハート

Let's make this another good month♡



Now then, today I had a recording for Morning Diary ( ˘ᵕ˘ )キラキラI was together with Chiichan and Yokoyan.


Morning Diary started in April 2017, so it's almost been a year!
This is the first time we've had this groupニコニコピンクハート

Morning Diary airs on FM Fuji every Thursday at 8~ ( `・ㅂ・)و Check it out♡




Now, I'm going to explain yesterday's English problem (´・ω・`) 人(´・ω・`)

What food do you like?
好きな食べ物はなんですか?

What ○○ do you like?
好きな○○はなんですか?

It's simple, but since it's simple, it's something you use a lot. If you can use this the kinds of conversations you can have will expand, so it's an important sentenceウインク



By the way, it's not food but I really loved the matcha latte I had at the Hello Kitty cafe.

ちなみに、食べ物じゃないんだけど、キティちゃんカフェで飲んだ抹茶ラテすごく好きでしたお茶グリーンハート


Ta-dah

Matcha's something you have to have if you're in Japan٩(。•ω•。)وキラキラ

The tea I drank in Alabama (black tea) was called sweet tea, because it had tons of sugar put in it照れlol

It's so sweet! That kind of flavor! You can seriously taste how sweet the sugar is lol I think they put about 5 sticks of sugar in iced teaピンクハートBut it's so good♡!


Well then♡lol



*I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...