Friday, February 2, 2018

2018/2/2 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Which type? Yokoyama Reina


Konbanyamayama~








Today is Makino Maria-san's birthday!!!


Makino Maria-san, happy birthday♡


I'll be following after Maria to turn 17 on the 22nd! lol




I hope you have a good yearヒマワリ







「Shuukan Famitsu」went on sale yesterday



Have you checked it out?






The angelic Yokoyama
and the devilish Yokoyama. lol






During the photoshoot I wore outfits that were exact opposites of each other



If anyone's still not seen it
please, please check it out!!





Today was really, really, really cold.


When I went outside it was so cold my eyes started to water.


Mufflers are super warm, aren't they!
I was just covering the bottom of my neck, but the warmth was so different



I'm staying on top of the cold. lol





And today,
together with Morito Chisaki-san,



I had a photoshoot for Gravure the Television!!


This was my first time doing a photoshoot with just Morito-san,
it was lots and lots of fun!



Look forward to it~





Well then, see you tomorrow~







横山玲奈

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...