Thursday, February 22, 2018

2018/2/22 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Yokoyan bday/Food/From tomorrow@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


Today is Yokoyama Reina-chan's birthday! Happy birthdayyヒヨコ4 members have birthdays in February, it's a birthday rushハートピンクハートグリーンハートブルーハートイエローハートFun~ぶちゅー


Yokoyan's 17イエローハートイエローハートイエローハート


I love Yokoyan's smiley smile爆笑←It's definitely this kind of smile, huh




I hope you have an amazing 17th year!





Now then
Today I had a recording for Morning DiaryハートThe members were Marianne, Akanechin, and me. So, it's an episode where everyone's of the same generation!





I think there are lots of things to pay attention to this episodeラブGive it a listen!



After the recording all 3 of us went to eatピザ
It was goooodピンクハートMaria and I had pizza, and Akanechin had a hamburger!

Maybe next time all of the 12th generation will go get kushikatsu!




Speaking of that, today's Thursday, which means it's the day Morning Diary airs! Today's members are the birthday girl Yokoyan, Chiichan, and meピンクハート

 

These two have birthdays in the end of Februaryハート



And now here's the answer to yesterday's blog.
Looking at the cute, cute笑い泣き


What did I do after that?


It was so cute, there was no way I was going to be able to eat it, so I gave it to my mom笑い泣きイエローハート





Finally, the NBA corner!


Tomorrow the AllStar break ends, so NBA matches are resumingハートThere's not a game with the Lakers tomorrow, but I'm still excited!


Well then!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...