Thursday, February 22, 2018

2018/2/22 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - 17 Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~









Today is, me, Yokoyama Reina's




17th birthday!!!!!!






And
my birthday event took place todayチューリップオレンジ





I was really, really happy



that so many people came




Today was the first time


I've ever celebrated my birthday together with so many people!!!!!!





Thank you very much.





So, at my birthday event today...




I showed pictures of me when I was little,



had my palm read,



playing mini games,



and had a live too, there were so many things!




This is the first time I've shown pictures of me when I was little!
So, I felt a little bit embarrassed showing them...lolol

But I was happy that so many people saw them and said「cute!」lol 照れ







So, the palm reading!!
They said I have a line on my hand showing happiness and luck!
I'm happy. lol
I'm looking forward to being 17~照れ




And the mini game!!!!
I had to pop balloons with Ayano in a three-legged race, we tossed rings...
It was really fun





Ayano sang「Onna no Sono」with me!

This was the first song I performed as a Hello!Pro Kenshuusei.

I'm happy I got to sing it with Ayano now.


Ayano, thank you so much for today音符







And, and the live corner!!!!!!!



Today there were 2 shows


Love&Peace=Paradise

Be Genki <Naseba Naru!>

Balalaika

Te wo Nigitte Arukitai

Haru Beautiful Everyday




I sang these songs!!!




This was the first time I've ever sang so many songs solo,
my heart was racing and I felt so excited as I sang照れ



How'd I do?! lol



But it was tons of fun,

and everyone told me「I had fun!」as they were leaving,,



I think my birthday event was a big success!!!!!!!





Thank very much to the MC,
Sawayaka Goro-san音符



I love Sawayaka Goro-san's idiot character,
before I even realized it I wanted to make comebacks. lol

 

This was the best birthday ever~!!!






Yokoyan






..marrying up..I've learned a lot. lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...