Thursday, February 22, 2018

2018/2/22 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『HBD Yokoyan♡Going to Okinawa♪*゚』Makino Maria


PyeongChang 2018


Big Air Women's Finals
Maria was cheering for them on the way to work.

I got to watch from the Nordic Combined.

I cheered everyone on lots again today


I'll cheer them on lots tomorrow too










Today, 2/22, is
Yokoyama Reina-chan's birthday.
Yokoyoko, happy birthday

I took a picture at a stand-in with Yokoyan.



Why was this here.
Yokoyan's the best!!


Yokoyan gave Maria a one-piece dress
for my birthday
It's very, very cute


Yokoyoko, I hope you have a LOVErin year





Today
I had a recording for Morning Diary.
Nonaka-chan
Akanechin
Maria
These 3

on FM FUJI
『GIRLS♡GIRLS♡GIRLS =FULL BOOST= 
Morning Musume '18 no Morning Diary』
Every Thursday 20:00~20:56

Please give it a listen


After the recording,
I went out to eat together with Nonaka-chanand Akanechin 
I didn't have a lot of time until my next job, so
I had to eat a little quickly
                             The end





Fighters

Who could have gone to Okinawa


My Onee-chan went to Okinawa

Oswaldo Arcia's induction interviewラブラブ
キラキラHe's joining with the teamキラキラ



Nakata Sho
is in Kunigami today



野球The practice match野球

Sanematsu was the designated hitter星
Welcome home Sanematsu
GO! Catcher Sanematsu
Kon-chan (Kondo Kensuke) was the starting catcher
#4 catcherキラキラ

And then my onee-chan
told me that Sai-chan had thrown the ball
She told me Ryuu-chan was there too


I watched the relay of the camp
I watched an interview with Sai-chan

Ryuu-chan was there too!!!
「Oh! It's Ryuu-chan!!」
I said that as I was watching the TV.


                 OK野球Amazing






I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


                                        Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...