Friday, February 23, 2018

2018/2/23 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『Otani Shohei 2012-2017 Playback with Doushin Sports♪*゚』Makino Maria


PyeongChang 2018


星Speed Skating星
I was cheering them on liveキラキラ

I watched figure skating雪の結晶(Recorded)


🥌Women's Curling🥌
キラキラSemi-Finalsキラキラ
LIVE

I was looking forward to cheering on everyone lots again today!

When the 9th end started
I thought it'd end in 2 ends.


When the 9th end ended
I said
「Nice, nice」

I watched
the 10th end!
Amazingg
Right away when the 11th end started, it seemed like they were having so much fun in the match


The bronze match
is tomorrow.
I'm cheering on the
women's curling team lots and lots
                                LOVEMaria








Today
I had a job so special it felt like a dream野球
Thank you very very much
                        To be continued
            Look forward to it lotsss ok







    『Otani Shohei
2012-2017 Playback
                       with Doushin Sports』


アップMy onee-chan gave me this

Maria's looking forward to seeing
Otani Shohei in print






My onee-chan
went to Okinawa
 
 
 

「Sho-kun hit a home run!」
we texted about that and stuffラブレター


野球Practice Game野球

Maria watched it
live from the point where
Murata was pitching

Inaba-san and Tateyama-san were on TV

Today was the first time Maria saw
Oka Hiromi's wristband
I wonder what color it was

I saw Sho-kun's homerun in the highlights

LOVENakata



This was the last day of
the Fighters camp.


                  OK野球To be continued






I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


                                        Makino Maria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...