Friday, February 23, 2018

2018/2/23 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Radio radio!/At the airport@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


Today I had a recording for
Fine!!
on TBC radioハート

I appeared as a guest together with Iikubo-san! It'll be on air on 3/14 at 3 in the morning太陽It's either a late night, or a really early morning! Whichever it'll be for you, please give it a listenピンクハート
 


Us and the MC, Komoriya Toru-san!



He was a really nice person~キラキラHe introduced our mini album, and we had a lot of fun talking!!Look forward to the broadcastピンクハート





Speaking of radio!
Next weekend at 22:00
on MBS Radio
I'll be appearing as a guest on
Youngtown Sundayピンクハート



This is my first appearance in 3 months!
Give this a listen tooラブラブ



Finally the NBA corner.

 

At LAX airport in LA
I saw Lebron James, from the Cavaliers!!!!ハートLebron is such a strong player people call him the kingキラキラ



By the waaay,, tomorrow the Lakers start playing matches againイエローハートThey have a match with the Dallas Mavericks....


A trade took place recently, so I'm looking forward to seeing the new Lakers!

I'm paying attention to a player from the Cavaliers, Isaiah Thomas, in particular...キラキラ




My heart's pounding!




Well then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...