Friday, February 23, 2018

2018/2/23 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - It's been 3 years!? Kaga Kaede



This is my blog from yesterday!!!
(Sorry,,.)



Good evening!


Iiit's Kaga Kaede.



Today is Yokoyama Reina's birthday!



Ahh, this is bad, I didn't buy a present,,,,.((((((ノ゚⊿゚)ノ


I promise I'm going to buy one tomorrow! lolol


Yesterday 13ki's FC talk show,
「RibaRaji」started,

usually when we record we take turns alternating,

but lately we've run into each other while we're recording. lolol


But this was the first time we've actually done a recording together,
so I hope we can talk together like this again!

I feel like we'll probably make a lot of trouble. lol




The other day I met up with a friend from middle school for the first time in a while!


It'd been about 3 years!!


I had a lot of fun talking about our time in middle school, and what our friends from then are up to now!


And I also got to talk about anime for the first time in a while,
that was fun. lol

 
Yesterday I got an apple at
Ogata Haruna's birthday event!


It's signed!!(´・Д・)」




Well then!(・Д・)ノ
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...