Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018/2/24 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Nettai Danshi!! Kaga Kaede

Good evening!


Iiit's Kaga Kaede (≧▽≦)



Yesterday I got to appear as a guest in
the stage play, "Nettai Danshi"!!


I was so nervous,,,,.


My legs were shaking and my fingers felt chilly.

And I messed up the announcement. lol



There were lots of things that were putting me on edge,
but I got to talk to Yajima Maimi-san for the first time in a while,

and I got to talk to all of the cast,
so I was really happy!!! 。゚(T^T)゚。



There were songs that hadn't changed since 5 years ago,
it felt nostalgic,
I was humming the melodies I still remembered.


And of course the improv part was funny!! lol



I burst out laughing behind the stage!!



I felt like I'd returned back to the time I'd just joined,
it really made me feel so happy.


Thank you so much, really!!!




And today in Hiroshima
we had the last Hello!Project Concert show!



This year's the 20th anniversary, so the tour had a lot of things centered around that.


Hello!Project's 20th anniversary has barely started, so

I want to keep this vigor going
and have a really good timeヾ(@^▽^@)ノ





Well then! (・Д・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...