Sunday, February 25, 2018

2018/2/25 Haga Akane Ameblo - Akanerune. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today we had
an assorted event in Shibuyaピンクハート


Lately among people who come to my booth

there are tons of people
who tell me "say Akanerune!!!!"! (lol)




I put it at the end of all my blogs, so...


I think I'm really happy that people are saying they like it!!!



I was thinking about that!!! Yep!!!←

 
Today's group cheki membersふたご座

We're the region team!


Ikuta Erina-san→Fukuoka
Ishida Ayumi-san→Miyagi
Satou Masaki-san→Hokkaido
Ogata Haruna-chan→Osaka
Nonaka Miki-chan→Shizuoka
Makino Maria-chan→Ehime
Haga Akane→Nagano



And there was a surprise today too...ウインクハッ

 

Ogata Haruna-chan, Yokoyama Reina-chan, Morito Chisaki-chan!!!!

We celebrated their birthdays with everyoneバースデーケーキ



I reaaally love the moment you
unveil a surprise to someoneハートハート

It was fun!!!



...speaking of that,
I heard about this so much lot today, but,,,

This morning's "Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keitai Sentai Patranger",,,



I still haven't seen it~~~~~~


I couldn't be at home at 9:20注意

So I'll be watching it tomorrow morningブルーハート


I'm excitedddddddddddd




Thank you very much
for today!!!

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz(lol)

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...