Sunday, February 25, 2018

2018/2/25 Ogata Haruna Ameblo - Birthday cake yay\(^^)/Ogata Haruna

Konbanhaachin!





We had an assorted eveeeeent!!!




During our night break everyone surprised me with a birthday celebration!! Happy

Thank you very much\(^^)/

Now then

I've replenished my sugar stock!!
I'm gonna do my best in the spring tour rehearsaaaaals!!!


I'm gonna forget about the HelloCons,
and focus on growing for the tourrrr





For Wear(?) lolol


I've been really into this
one-piece dress I got recently\(^^)/\(^^)/


Photographer: Chii-pro




Let's do our best with our work and studies tomorrow you guysssss\(^^)/

Honana!

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...