Sunday, February 25, 2018

2018/2/25 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『♡LOVELOVE Women's Curling♡Sugiura Toshihiro HBD Ichioka Reina-chan♪*゚』Makino Maria

PyeongChang 2018


🥌Women's Curling🥌

I watched the finals.
I watched it live about halfway through.

And I watched the awards ceremony live星
It was cutethe medal ceremony
I watched it while thinking to myself, congratulations
When they were presented the medals to wear
around their necks, I heard someone say "it's heavy."
Maria thought, oh so the medal's heavy huh

I watched the interview too
They said,
"we're going to keep on doing our best"
Maria's going to miss watching the curling matches during the PyeongChang Olympics, but
I'm really, really excited for what's to come!
Maria was really happy
Thank you

Watching the women's curling this Olympics
was the first time I'd ever taken watching the Olympics so seriously.
I was so entranced by watching it...
I was so excited for each match, and I cheered them on lots
The way they explained it on TV was easy to understand, so
even though I starting watching not understanding anything,
by the end I felt like I kind of got it
There are still lots of things that make me think
what's thisand this, so
I've started to feel like I want to learn more about curling!


I drew this today. (During a break at an event)
 
 

Coach James Lind
Motohashi Mari
Yoshida Yurika
Suzuki Yumi
Yoshida Chinami
Fujisawa Satsuki

                         LOVEMaria


(I didn't use any references drawing this)




There were parts of the exhibition,
women's curling matches,
and the closing ceremony
that I couldn't watch so
I'm watching a recording of them right now

                         To be continued










Today is 2/25.


キラキラSugiura Toshihiroキラキラ
Hokkaido Nippon Ham Fighters #57

Sugiura Toshihiro, happy birthday

I was watching Sugiura Toshihiro
the whole time during the camp relay

Sugiura was practicing pitching in the bullpen on the second day of the camp.
Thank you very much for coming to the Fighters

Sugiura Toshihiro, I hope you have a LOVErin year

                           From Maria





Ichioka Reina-chan's Birthday
Icchan, happy birthday

Icchan's cute
Maria thought that the very first time we met
Icchan gets cuter every
time I see her
That's what Maria thinks
You're cute, Icchan

Icchan
I hope you have a LOVErin year

                            From Maria








Morning Musume. 20th
mini album
『Hatachi no Morning Musume.』
Thank you very much for
the assorted release event today

Ogata Haruna-chan
Yokoyama Reina-chan
Morito Chisaki-chan
We celebrated our birthdays together

HaachinYokoyanChiichan
Happy birthday




Morning Musume. '18
『Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite』
music video
【iTunes】

【Recochoku】

You can find the short ver. here


It started streaming yesterday, 2/24
Please check it out








Fighters
Today they have an open game with Yakult野球
 
 
My onee-chan sent me this picture


                       To be continued








I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow


                                        Makino Maria
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...