Sunday, February 25, 2018

2018/2/25 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Talking to Sanma-san about the NBA./Handshake event in Shibuya@Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Youngtown Sunday
aired yesterday
Did you listen to it??ウシシ

This was the first time I've gotten to appear as a guest in about 3 months!ピンクハートI heard that Sanma-san likes the NBA, so...バスケ


I went to the recording all dressed up in NBA clothesキラキラ

I got these when I took up the position as an ambassadorハートハートハート


Sanma-san had a good response to these clothes! I'm glad we could talk about the NBA!



The Lakers had a match today!
A match with the Kings.


They won again~イエローハート!!
Amazing!

We had a handshake event in Shibuya today, but during the breaks I was watching the gamecast, and I kept going from celebrating to worrying lolニコ


I'm watching it on Rakuten TV on home!
 You can watch the matches on Rakuten TV, so please check it out everyone!



It was really fun talking about being an ambassador, the HelloCons, and even in English and stuff~ during the handshake eventハート



Today we celebrated the birthdays of everyone with a birthday in late February!キラキラキラキラ



I'm excited for the handshake event in Osaka next week.


Well then
Tomorrow's a new week, let's enjoy it!!


February's gonna be over soon~.
3 days leftガーン



No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...