Sunday, February 4, 2018

2018/2/4 Haga Akane - Mature-nechin. That's how it is. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



「Hatachi no Morning Musume.」's release events start from todayyy!!!!



ハチIikubo Haruna-san
うお座Ishida Ayumi-san
みずがめ座Satou Masaki-san
星Yokoyama Reina-chan
わんわんMorito Chisaki-chan
おやしらずHaga Akane

Today we six had a talk event鉛筆


...It was kinda lonely,,,
Being the only 12th gen there,,,,,(lol)


But I wasn't thinking about that!

Getting hyped with everyone in the audience
was suuuuper funピンクハート




Actually,
I laughed so much (lol)


We played something like the Yamanotesen game,

I think, because among these 6 members, lots of us hate to lose,,





The Yamanotesen game,,,
Who knew it could get this heated up炎
 


At handshakes,

"You've gotten really mature~, "or,

"You've gotten really tall!",

people often say praising(?)
things like that to meeeee!!!!



Am I really that mature~?
Wahh~~~I'm getting embarassed~~~~ピンクハート


I've changed how I've done my makeup recently!

And this isn't related,
but today I wore new sneakersスニーカー(lol)



And, I've also grown my hair out!


Fufufu
Mature-nechin(*`ω´*)Smug

Thank you for todayyyyy



「Hatachi no Morning Musume.」's release events have just begun!!


Next up is
2/6 (Tues.)  18:30~  At Shinjuku Reny, a mini live and handshake event!!!

Please, come hang outピンクハート


You can find other event information from →here鉛筆
I'll be waitiiiing!!!!!!


I did this with my little sister and brotherハートハート

I think it's good if you
use 3 of these~~~


I'm grateful.





Oh, these ones
are the ones where if you use 3, 1 will be really sour!鉛筆


My brother always gets the sour one (lol)




But today......

My little sister got the soda flavor, and I got the cola flavor



It was sourrrrrポーン


...Just today,
I've gotten a sore in my mouth.........

It starts to hurt, then I get a sore, it's always like that......



That sore really stings......もやもや


You should try out this game
my family likes to play!!!!!!! (lol)


Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...