Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2018/2/6 Haga Akane Ameblo - A book all about Shirotan(´∀`*)。Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today we had a release eventttt
for 「Hatachi no Morning Musume.」


We just had an event with 6 members,

but this time we were missing Nonaka Miki-chan, so we had 12!





...that's right,
today Ms. Nonaka was taking a day off...

B! U!! T!!!

It's been announced Ms. Nonaka will be starting a job as an official ambassador for the NBAピンクハート


Congratulationssssピンクハート




Right now, in order to study for that,
she's gone to New York in America!!!!

...so cool,,,流れ星



So, if a member gets sick,
and has to take a day off, they still stay in Japan, right注意


So the fact just one member is in another country

and we're doing events with the other members!
It feels kind of strange...




We had the feeling of 13 people!!!!

Well, I can't deny that it was lonely...もやもや


But I got to talk to everyone at the handshake event,
and I think I kept taking in(?) more 「Morning Musume.-ism」!!!


In any case it was fun流れ星

Now then! We have another event tomorrowwww



Tomorrow's starts at 18:30!!!!




...By the way,
our meetup time is at 17:45注意

There's a meetup time,,,



I didn't know there was before,,,鉛筆


And, even after tomorrow,

Please wait for them!



I wonder what game we'll be doing tomorrow炎

Fufufu(There it is again←)


Right.


Look at this!!!

It seems like
Takarajimasha saw my blog...



They gave me a book of my beloved Shirotanブルーハート

I'm so happyyyyyyブルーハートブルーハートブルーハート


I'm going through it really thoroughly!
Even the appendix is really cute.........ブルーハート



Thank you so, so much!!!

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

 
Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...