Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2018/2/6 Haga Akane Ameblo - A book all about Shirotan(´∀`*)。Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki



Today we had a release eventttt
for 「Hatachi no Morning Musume.」


We just had an event with 6 members,

but this time we were missing Nonaka Miki-chan, so we had 12!





...that's right,
today Ms. Nonaka was taking a day off...

B! U!! T!!!

It's been announced Ms. Nonaka will be starting a job as an official ambassador for the NBAピンクハート


Congratulationssssピンクハート




Right now, in order to study for that,
she's gone to New York in America!!!!

...so cool,,,流れ星



So, if a member gets sick,
and has to take a day off, they still stay in Japan, right注意←


So the fact just one member is in another country

and we're doing events with the other members!
It feels kind of strange...




We had the feeling of 13 people!!!!

Well, I can't deny that it was lonely...もやもや


But I got to talk to everyone at the handshake event,
and I think I kept taking in(?) more 「Morning Musume.-ism」!!!


In any case it was fun流れ星

Now then! We have another event tomorrowwww



Tomorrow's starts at 18:30!!!!




...By the way,
our meetup time is at 17:45注意←

There's a meetup time,,,



I didn't know there was before,,,鉛筆


And, even after tomorrow,

Please wait for them!



I wonder what game we'll be doing tomorrow炎

Fufufu(There it is again←)


Right.


Look at this!!!

It seems like
Takarajimasha saw my blog...



They gave me a book of my beloved Shirotanブルーハート

I'm so happyyyyyyブルーハートブルーハートブルーハート


I'm going through it really thoroughly!
Even the appendix is really cute.........ブルーハート



Thank you so, so much!!!

Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

 
Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...