Tuesday, February 6, 2018

2018/2/6 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Round One! Kaga Kaede

Good evening!


Iiit's Kaga Kaede o(^^o)(o^^)o



Today we had a release event for
「Hatachi no Morning Musume.」,
our mini-album going on sale tomorrow.
(↑I made a mistake but I fixed it!)



We got to sing songs from the album,
today while I was singing, it felt intimate,,.


I think rather than being an event
where I get really into the lyrics and have fun,
it was more of an event where I felt
that it's our 20th anniversary(`∀´)


And yesterday, we got to
visit Round One in Ageo
for a DVD Magazine filming!!


When we had some time,
I played rhythm games with Fukumura-san♪♪
I've always thought, I want to
play games with Fukumura-san!, so

I was super happy v(^-^)v



We played lots of other games and face off
against each other, we did a lot of things!!


Look forward to when it goes on sale ≧(´▽`)≦



Tomorrow we have a release event at CLUB CITTA' in Kawasaki!

Those of you who have time, please come check it out!






Well then! (・Д・)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...