Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2018/1/10 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『GAORO SPORTS-san Ohtani Shohei 11 hours SP♡HaruMari♪*゚』Makino Maria

GAORA SPORTS-san

【Ohtani Shohei 11 hours SP】
Challenging the Untrodden Field of Pitching and Fielding~5 Years of Memories~

1/11(Thurs.) 11:00~22:00
It's airing tomorrow♡

The day, the time, everything
is an Ohtani Shohei special
It's the best♡♡

Thank you GAORA-san❤

Oh yeah!
When SHINJO became Japan's #1,
during the new year, every, every single day
I remember GAORA-san had a special♡

From Maria
Today,
Everyone in Morning Musume. '18 had a photoshoot
We were all together♡I'm happy♡

♡Iikubo Haruna-san♡

HaruMari
Cuuute♡♡
HaruMari
Cute name♥

Iikubo-san is cute♡Thank you

&

Today Maria's got this⇓⇓


♥An Ohtani Shohei card (From Pro Baseball Chips)♥

If you're wondering why,
it's because tomorrow is
Ohtani Shohei's special day

Last year, my older sister went to the opening game 
and brought me back Pro Baseball Chips as a present♡

I got Ohtani Shoheiii♥

Ohtani Shohei's support song
⇓⇓
⇓⇓

Maria-chan's leading the way

Morning Musume. '18 Makino Maria
 Birthday Event

2018/2/2 (Fri.)

Venue: Differ Ariake
Showtimes: 18:00 Doors Open/19:00 Show Starts
Ticket Sales Time: Until 2018/1/12(Fri.) 12:00 PM

You can find more information here⇓

My birthday event is happening
on the very day of my birthday
Maria's really happy

It'll be a LOVErin event
So
I'll be expecting you
Pekorinko

I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...