Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2018/1/10 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - With the members! @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡

Today we had a photoshoot(*´・ω・)(・ω・`*)
We took lots of pictures, but
I can't show the outfits right now, so
once I'm able to I'll post lots of pictures❤

So, today I'll post pictures with the members.


Marian Loverin

It's so small it's hard to put into words lol, but
the way Marian Loverin's
hair looks lately

I like it so much(//∇//)


Chiichan

Today Chiichan
bought hot chocolate for me

It was good♡lol 

Other than the photoshoot today
I did muscle training( º дº)!lol

We're getting right into concerts this weekend!
Over the weekend we'll be doing 5 concerts,
so I've gotta get my body moving!!

Now then, today's English problem...
Well, just like last week, this is more of an
English question 

Or something like that lol
"Where do you wanna go??"

Give an answer! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...