Saturday, January 20, 2018

2018/1/19 Makino Maria Ameblo - 『(Notice)Anime「Major Second」starts airing 4/7♡Kishida Mamoru♪*゚』

I have a really happy notice

Anime『Major Second』
on NHK E-Tele-san
begins airing 4/7
Every Saturday at 5:35 PM

Maria looked at the
website for 『Major Second』
I'm happyラブラブラブラブラブラブ

 『MAJOR 2nd』Volume 12 by Mitsuda Takuya
キラキラIt's currently on sale with great reviewsキラキラ
Maria bought it yesterday at a convenience store!

&

『Inagaki Goro×Makino Maria Interview』
 
Goro-kunMaria-chan
アップ I showed him this
How do you like it
Maria's really into it

To be continued

Today I
had a recording for『MariRabu』
Thank you.
 
I received lots of LOVErin mailラブレター
Maria's really happy.
Thank you
 
I read them out on the show.
Look forward to the broadcastラブラブ
 
On CBC Radio
Every Thursday 24:30~25:00
 『Morning Musume. '18 Makino Maria no
MarianLOVErin Desu
アップThe homepage is hereアップ
 
『Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 WINTER』
 
1/20・1/21
are shows in Osaka
Orix Theater
 
I'm counting on youPekorinko


Last year, we visited Kobe on tour
I rode an Orix train


Kishida Mamoru
Orix Buffalos #18

On the Orix train
On the way back→Kishida Mamoru was looking Maria right in the face
It was too amazing
So I took a picture right away

At the stadium, my Onee-chan in Osaka (a friend of mine since I was ChibiMaria) gave me snacks
You can only get these in Kansai


I hope you experience lots of happy things and fun things tomorrow

Makino Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...