Friday, January 19, 2018

2018/1/19 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Yokoyama Reina has updated her blog.

Konbanyamayama~

It's Yokoyama Reina

Today I had a recording for Young Town Sunday音符

Nakanishi Kana-san was the guest照れ

She's really nice, and so funny,

I was really happy she laughed so much at the way I laughキラキラlolol

Look forward to it~ニコニコ

Nowwww, tomorrow's a HelloCon!!!

Yayyy a concertニヤリ

I'm looking forward to itラブラブLet's have fun!!

A week passes by so quickly...

I feel like I was just doing a concert at Nakano Sunplaza!!

Tomorrow's already going to be Saturday!!!!!

If I don't treasure every day,
it'll all pass by before I even realize it, huh~

But I'm having fun everyday so it's fine照れlol

Also, today I went shopping with my mom!!

We bought makeup tools again. lolol

Lately whenever I go shopping I always look at makeup lolol

This year I'm gonna do my best to polish myself~

Everyone watch over me please.!


Well then, see you tomorrow~☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...