Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018/1/31 Nonaka Miki Ameblo - Looking back on January./English problem day @Nonaka Miki

It's Nonaka Miki♡


January's ending after today( ˘ᵕ˘ )キラキラ


The winter Hello!Project concerts started on the 2ndハート

I ended up getting sick with the flu right at the start of the new year...(I'm really sorry about that.)アセアセ

Morning Musume. had its 20th anniversaryピンクハート

We had our collab with the Morning Musume. 1st gen,「Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.)」, and a new Morning Musume. '18 song,「Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite」had a little bit of its music video uploaded, and it started streaming!!

Morning Coffee (20th Anniversary Ver.)


Hana ga Saku Taiyou Abite


Currently streamingハート


I think, 2018 started off really strong!( ˘ᵕ˘ )




And, personally...this January's been really cold, so I've spent most of my time inside, and I've been practicing my guitar during that timeハート

I've had more time to study,

and I've been talking to my friends in America,

I've watched a lot of different kinds of documentaries and deepened my knowledge and expanded my way of thinking this month(。•̀ᴗ-)و ̑̑キラキラ


I've been trying my hand at cooking too.
 All I made was cupcakes, though! I used American frosting (the white cream on top)ピンクハート

At supermarkets in America, you can buy lots things with frosting, like cupcakes, cakes, and cookies照れAmerican supermarkets are places like K-mart, or Walmart照れ


Oh! And also!
Costco
There's a place called Kosutoku, right?!

In America, it's said "Kosuko/Cosco" (to say it right, it's like kasukou lol)so when I heard it called, Kosutoku I was like????びっくり

That's my story! lol



Now, here's Wednesday's English problemキラキラ

What food do you like?

Today the difficulty's low٩( 'ω' )و 




Our mini-album's going on sale in February! This past month's gonna get even strongerハート


Well then( ੭ ˙ᗜ˙ )੭


*I'm currently working through what may be a flu, so sorry if there are any errors! I'm not quite in my best form right now~

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...