Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2018/2/27 Yokoyama Reina Ameblo - Event Yokoyama Reina

Konbanyamayama~







Today we had a birthday event in Nagoya





The members were


Ogata Haruna-san
Makino Maria-san
Morito Chisaki-san
Yokoyama Reina



and the MC, Suzuki Keita-san!!




Thank you very much to everyone who came




I'm really happy that I got to have a birthday event in Nagoya too!




And with 4 people at that!!!!!








We had our palms read,


listened to your troubles,,



we did lots of things~照れ



I want to do this again next year~..




It was fun☆



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 


A little while ago
I got a birthday present from Inaba Manaka-san♡



Inaba-san, thank you very much!



I'm happy that I got to perform as MiniMoni. together with Inaba-san at the HelloCon, and I got to talk with her a lot too☆☆



✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ ✽.。.:*・゚ 






February's already coming to an end huh~.


It felt really complete




The spring tour's starting in March!


I'm suuuuuuuuuper excited,


it's deeeeeeeeeeefinitely gonna be a fun tour!!!!




Everyone, please wait for us, ok照れ






Yokoyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...