Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2018/2/27 Haga Akane Ameblo - I tried Carddass!!. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki




Today I went to the salonハサミドライヤー

......ah, I didn't get my hair cut or anything, ok (lol)



There's no way I could just cut my hair after
going and announcing I'm gonna grow it out, right注意


I just went to get it treated!




My hobby is
"using the hair iron"

so...I've damaged my hair a lot...............もやもや


My poor hairs......



I wonder if I could find an "iron that's hard to damage your hair with!" if I went looking for it~~~~

I kind of
pick out an iron just by how it looks (lol)


I'd better go find one that performs well...



.........you know, around this time of year,
if I want this thing or that thing,

I feel like saying, get me this for my birthday, but注意



No no no, this is different!!!

I want to pick out an iron on my own...注意


Do you guys know of any good ways to take care of you hair or stuff like that.........?


Like good hair oil!
Please teach me, girls,,鉛筆


I'm a little different from the usual Haga Akane!

I wonder what's different真顔注意



The answer is, in my blog tomorrow!!!
...if I remember鉛筆(lol)



Now!!!

Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Concert Tour 2018 Spring〜We are MORNING MUSUME.〜

It starts on 3/17!


ブルーハートEhime Prefectural Cultural Center Main Hall
ブルーハートRekuzamu Hall Main Hall (Kagawa)
ブルーハートOota no Mori Hall (Ishikawa)
ブルーハートFukui Phoeniz Plaza

We're accepting applications through the member blogs for these dates!


Here鉛筆




Wellll
I did that today, that.

Super Sentai Carddassニヒヒイエローハート



The one I want the moooost is
Hayami Umika-san's special cardイエローハートふんわりウイング


The game's volume was really loud, and

hearing Kudo-san's! Hayami Umika-san's!
voice playing from it was seriously just the bestニヒヒ



Iyahhoooooooooi!!!!

Well, doing it by myself was a bit embarrassing←


But I was happy so it was fine!!!!!

Fufufu awesooome


Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...