Tuesday, February 27, 2018

2018/2/27 Haga Akane Ameblo - I tried Carddass!!. Haga Akane

Konbanoyaki




Today I went to the salonハサミドライヤー

......ah, I didn't get my hair cut or anything, ok (lol)



There's no way I could just cut my hair after
going and announcing I'm gonna grow it out, right注意←


I just went to get it treated!




My hobby is
"using the hair iron"

so...I've damaged my hair a lot...............もやもや


My poor hairs......



I wonder if I could find an "iron that's hard to damage your hair with!" if I went looking for it~~~~

I kind of
pick out an iron just by how it looks (lol)


I'd better go find one that performs well...



.........you know, around this time of year,
if I want this thing or that thing,

I feel like saying, get me this for my birthday, but注意



No no no, this is different!!!

I want to pick out an iron on my own...注意←


Do you guys know of any good ways to take care of you hair or stuff like that.........?


Like good hair oil!
Please teach me, girls,,鉛筆


I'm a little different from the usual Haga Akane!

I wonder what's different真顔注意



The answer is, in my blog tomorrow!!!
...if I remember鉛筆(lol)



Now!!!

Morning Musume. 20th Anniversary Concert Tour 2018 Spring〜We are MORNING MUSUME.〜

It starts on 3/17!


ブルーハートEhime Prefectural Cultural Center Main Hall
ブルーハートRekuzamu Hall Main Hall (Kagawa)
ブルーハートOota no Mori Hall (Ishikawa)
ブルーハートFukui Phoeniz Plaza

We're accepting applications through the member blogs for these dates!


→Here←鉛筆




Wellll
I did that today, that.

Super Sentai Carddassニヒヒイエローハート



The one I want the moooost is
Hayami Umika-san's special cardイエローハートふんわりウイング


The game's volume was really loud, and

hearing Kudo-san's! Hayami Umika-san's!
voice playing from it was seriously just the bestニヒヒ



Iyahhoooooooooi!!!!

Well, doing it by myself was a bit embarrassing←


But I was happy so it was fine!!!!!

Fufufu awesooome


Well then
Akanerune(-_-) zzz

Haga Akane

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...