Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2018/2/28 Kaga Kaede Ameblo - Yamanotesen. Kaga Kaede

 
 
 
 
Good evening!
 
 
 
Iiit's Kaga Kaede о(ж>▽<)y ☆
 
 
 
Today I got right to building
 
the Gunpla I received yesterday!!!

 

 
It's so cool!!!
 
 
,,but, I definitely want to paint it,,,wahh
 
I'm a beginner when it comes to
Gundam, so I don't have any experience painting them
I'll have to try a little bit harder(・ω・)b
 
 
Tsuchiya-san, thank you very much o(^^o)(o^^)o
 
 
 
Today we had a rehearsal for the spring tour!
 
This tour is gonna be exciting!!*
 
It'll be exciting right from the start! lol
 
 
The Calpis I always drink is spreading through me (ノ´▽`)ノ
 
 

When I get hot, for some reason all the heat concentrates on my face,
 
so my face gets all red and my ears get super hot.
 
 
I wonder why the heat won't just go away.
 
 
 
Well then! (・Д・)ノ
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

B.L.T. Mook Graduation 2020 Middle school graduation Kiyono Momohime interview translation

Question: What kind of character did you have in your middle school class? Momohime: I had a cheerful and energetic character. Pretty much a...